All photographs submitted (“Submissions”) MUST meet the following requirements:
- NO NUDITY OR PARTIAL-NUDITY WHATSOEVER IS ALLOWED. TOPS AND BOTTOMS MUST BE WORN IN EVERY IMAGE SUBMITTED.
- MUST NOT include other people in your photo, including but not limited to friends, spouses, children, etc.
- MUST be no larger than 5 MB.
- MUST be of satisfactory quality (i.e., brightness, focus, etc.). Any Submission that is not of satisfactory quality may be rejected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Submissions MUST NOT include third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor, and MUST NOT include mention of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
- MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sale of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., must not show/promote underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any country or state where the Submission is created.
- MUST NOT include material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Entry is created.
Any Entries submitted that exceed the size or time limits, or which are in a format that is not accepted by the Contest Website or other social media sites, as applicable, or do not otherwise meet the requirements listed above or in these Official Rules or elsewhere on the Contest Website will be disqualified.
CONTESTANTS MUST NOT USE THIRD PARTIES’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE NON-COMPLIANT IMAGES AT ANY TIME DURING THE CONTEST.