For this week’s Challenge, post a St. Patrick’s Day themed-photo for a chance to win a spot in the March Finals. The winner, selected by the Miss Social Team, wins an automatic spot in the Finals. The top-three highest voted photos win competition votes. Judges can vote every 12 hours.
- Voting Starts: Monday, March 10th 12:30pm PST
- Last submission due by 10:30am PST Friday March 14th
- Voting Ends: Friday, March 14th at 12:30pm PST
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1. Click “More info here” on your Contestant profile to read the full Challenge rules and details.
2. Take a sexy yet classy photo using props or clothing to match the theme of the Challenge.
3. Click “Choose File” and upload your Challenge photo.
- You must be a registered, approved Contestant to enter. Making a profile is free – just click the ‘Join’ link at the top of this page.
1. No Nudity or Implied Nudity. You must wear a top and bottom in your photo. Don’t wear lingerie that is sheer or see through. All photos must follow our Photo Policy or they will not be approved.
2. Winners (PBMS Choice) are based on the sole discretion of the Playboy Miss Social team.
3. You may only submit ONE photo. If your photo is not accepted, you may submit another photo.
- PBMS Choice (Playboy Miss Social Team Selection): 100,000 votes and an automatic spot in the March 2014 Finals.
- Highest Challenge Votes: 75,000 votes
- Second Highest Challenge Votes: 50,000 votes
- Third Highest Challenge Votes: 25,000 votes
What Makes a Good Photo Submission?
Here are some very helpful tips on what we, the Miss Social team, are looking for when picking Challenge winners:
- Photos that are crisp & clear (non-blurry) and high-resolution (larger dimensions). Camera phones might not be your best choice unless you have a newer phone with a solid camera.
- Photos that are original, creative, and were created for the specific Challenge theme
- Photos that are upright, photos that are submitted upside down or sideways will be rejected
- Photos that show your entire body. Face-only photos don’t capture the theme of the Challenge.
- Photos that are sexy, playful and engaging to our audience. Rally support from your fans!
- Photos that do not have excessive text, URLs, copyright logos and watermarks on them. Showcase your submission through your beauty & creativity, not through “Vote for ME!” text branded across your photo.
Note: PBMS will approve Challenge submissions as quickly as possible. Please have realistic expectations if you email your photo outside of normal business hours (it will likely be reviewed the next morning).
Photo: Miss Social March 2013 Taryn Maria, winning St. Patrick’s Day 2013 Challenge photo